Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna Diet – Green Omelette | High Fibre recipe with Super Taste
Green Paste recipe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vytRnF30qSM
This video is just a reference and idea of new recipes to make at home.
Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna Diet : I used these described items only in my all videos
• Use only Sea Salt – I used grinded Sea Salt in all videos
• Use only homemade Ginger Garlic paste
• Use only homemade spice mixes only like Garam masala / Dhaniya / Jeera powder
• Use only 1 or 2 small Onions, Tomatoes, Carrots per day
• Use only 6 eggs per day with egg yolk’s also
• Use only 250 grams Chicken / Mutton / Fish / Non-veg items per day
• Use only 100 grams Paneer per day
• Use only Coconut Oil or Olive Oil or Ghee or Butter/Cheese only for cooking
• Use only Dry Coconut or Older coconut (muduru kobbari)
• Use only overnight soaked Almonds & Walnuts only. 10 per day
• No Fruits / Sugar / Honey / Jaggery / any kind of sweeteners
• No Milk directly, Can use only 2 spoons in Sorakaya or Beerakaya curries
• Use Buttermilk only with 2 spoons curd for 1 liter Water without salt
• Use only Lemons. No tamarind.
• I used Pumpkin seeds / Watermelon seeds powder or paste in some recipes
• I used equal amount of ghee fried Flax seeds & white sesame seeds powder in some curries
*Note : I am not saying measurements of any ingredient in any recipe specifically. Because, there are some Pillars, Rules & Regulations are there in following this diet. Some may cook for single person & some may cook for two persons, in that case measurement goes wrong. So, add the ingredients & measurements as per your diet requirement.
*I created these recipes as per following Veeramachaneni Ramakrishna Diet – Do’s & Don’ts. So, who are following this diet can consume these recipes.
• Thank You for watching the video…
• Share this video with your friends & family.
• Don’t forget to Subscribe – “Country Chef” channel
• Press the bell icon to get latest video updates & notifications.
Follow us on :
• Youtube : youtube.com/countrychef
• Facebook : facebook.com/countrychef.in