Access my COMPLETE 15-session raw food online training now:
Get my free tips and recipes delivered to your inbox: http://bit.ly/1jmL5wg
Get my bestselling book, Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People: http://amzn.to/1aZvOy3
A great companion item to the best-selling book, “Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People”, this informative and entertaining DVD expands on the recipes and tips found in Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People. Here Jenny shows how to: Set up your kitchen with basic equipment and staple ingredients; Purchase the right fresh ingredients each week; Use a knife, blender, food processor, juicer, and other kitchen tools; Prepare a few items in advance so that daily meals are quick and easy; Make breakfast juices, smoothies, and cereals; Master delicious dishes for the rest of the day: soups, patés, dressings, elegant entrées, and scrumptious desserts. Bonus features include a detailed study guide with recipes, a section on Portable Lunches, and Jenny’s specialty- Travel in the Raw! Shown in this DVD: Equipment & Ingredients– Advance Preparation– Breakfast: Fruit Smoothies, Green Juice, Granola with Almond Milk– Lunch: Garden Vegetable Soup, Not Tuna Paté & Crudites, Tomato Stacks with Pesto, California Rolls– Dinner: Ranch Dressing, Mediterranean Kale, Zucchini Pasta– Dessert: Chocolate Mousse Tart– Travel In The Raw
Enjoying raw food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert…and even in-between meal snacking is easy, healthy and FUN.
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet introduces you to the world of uncooked cuisine and gives you a sneak peek at what’s in store for you if you order her new DVD Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People.
Seeing is believing! So in this raw food introduction video, Jennifer gives you a look at four of her favorite raw food recipes and discusses some of the ‘magic’ behind their creation:
• Smooth Ranch Dressing — with an unexpected ingredient that makes this dressing rich and creamy even though it’s made without dairy products.
• Mediterranean Kale — with a technique that turns crunchy kale into silky, soft ribbons of flavor that soak up flavorful dressings like a sponge.
• Zucchini Noodles with Marinara — with a special tool that turns zucchini into a low-carb fettuccine that fits any eating plan.
• Chocolate Mousse Tart — with a surprise ingredient that delivers a rich, velvety texture without cholesterol.
If you want to dive in to raw food completely…or simply dip your toe into the water of this exciting branch of healthy eating… this video is a great way to sample Jennifer’s DVD Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People. The DVD provides the basics and beyond:
• How to set up your kitchen with basic equipment and staple ingredients
• How to purchase the right fresh ingredients each week
• How to use a knife, blender, food processor, juicer, and other kitchen tools
• How to prepare a few items in advance so that daily meals are quick and easy
• How to master delicious dishes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert…and even in-between meal snacking
DVD bonus features include a detailed study guide with recipes, a section on portable lunches, and Jennifer’s specialty: Travel in the Raw!
So prepare your senses to be delighted when Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to enjoy food the way Mother Nature intended it to be: raw and delicious!
raw food recipes
raw food recipe
easy raw recipes
learn raw food
Raw Food Made Easy
Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People
easy raw food
raw food easy
raw salad recipe
raw smoothie recipe
green smoothie recipe
raw dessert recipe
raw dessert recipes
diet food raw
raw diet food
raw diet foods
raw food diet
raw food diets
raw food weight loss
raw foods diet
raw foods diets
raw vegetable diet
recipe raw food
recipes for raw food
recipes raw food
weight loss raw food