Fruit Salad is a very delicious preparation with the crunch of fruits & creamy texture of the milk custard…!
Ideally contains high quantities of sugar , custard powder (flavoured corn flour), and reduced milk (even condensed milk)
• We have prepared a lighter & healthier version of it..!
Yes it’s #guiltfree 😉
• Anyone can enjoy this for dessert, breakfast or even snack .
People with diabetes should be careful of their overall fruit/hidden sugars intake in a day..
• Easy to cook
• Best option for people with sweet cravings
• Weight loss friendly
• One can add Stevia or little amounts of sugar
P.S : It’s a Healthy Meal if eaten at the right time & Healthy Cheat Meal if relished as a dessert 😁
1. In a medium hot pan, pour milk, bring it to boil, now add 2tsp oats flour, & mix well
2. Let it cool & then add mashed banana & dry fruits
3. In a tall glass, place fruits at the bottom, then the custard milk & layer it again with fruits & dry fruits
4. Serve Chilled
#fruits #fruitsalad #weightlossrecipes #healthydesserts #dessertrecipes #healthysweetrecipes #fruitcustard